Changing Places Seminar
Get your share of the ‘purple pound’
Wednesday 31st January 2018
Free Seminar, Free Lunch 10:00 – 14:00
iHUS and Access For All UK have teamed-up to deliver a free half-day seminar in Doncaster – to discuss the benefits of Changing Places and answer a host of FAQs.
Lunch will be provided, plus you’ll have chance to network with delegates from other local authorities and leading UK tourist attractions.
Some common question the seminar will answer are:
– What are Changing Places?
– How do Changing Places toilets differ to standard accessible toilets?
– Who needs Changing Places?
– What equipment is required in a Changing Places toilet?
– How much does a Changing Places cost?
– Do we need to carry out a risk assessment?
– What management and maintenance is involved?
– What are typical construction methods?
– Is there any funding available?
– Are there any business case studies demonstrating the benefits?
– How long will it take to get a facility once ordered?
Spaces are limited and available on a first come, first served basis. To reserve a space for you and any colleagues simply, call us on 08081641111 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can visit www.ihuschangingplaces.com/seminar