Venue: Casa Hotel, Chesterfield
Date: 14th – 17th May, 2019
Price: £1,400 for the four day course
To create an ‘in-house’ accessibility resource for your organisation who:
• Understands the barriers faced by visitors with access needs and knows how to help overcome them.
This includes visitors with: hearing impairment, vision impairment, mobility impairment, autism, learning difficulties and dementia.
• Is able to train your staff ‘in-house’ on providing Access For All
• Knows how to carry out a simple accessibility audit of your site
• Can create an on-line Accessibility Guide for your venue
• Knows how to market the accessibility of your venue locally and nationally
• Is a confident, in-house resource for your staff on providing a warm and inclusive welcome for all
Four days training, including lunch, at the four star luxury Casa Hotel in Chesterfield, Derbyshire
• Training resources and all the materials you need to deliver Access For All training in-house
• An Access For All UK ‘Access Box’ to get you started with improving the accessibility of your venue straight away!
• Two expert trainers for the full programme
• Tour of Chatsworth House
• Sensory Tour
• Changing Places Tour
• Membership of the National Network of Accessibility Champions
Get in touch:
To book your place or to find out more call…
Gillian T: 07876 592415 or Jane T: 07775 639789