Duration: 1 – 2 days (dependent on modules required)
Team building workshops are often used by organisations to get their teams together outside the workplace to build relationships and to build the strength of the team as a whole.
Corporate and Social responsibility is also a topic high on the agenda of most modern businesses.
We thought: wouldn’t it be great if you could somehow combine the two? With our Charity Team Builder workshop you can!
This interactive workshop uses charitable projects and fundraising as a vehicle for team improvement, meaning that you can build your teams whilst supporting charities and fulfilling your Corporate and Social Responsibilities.
By the end of the workshop you will have:
- Understood what a team really is and what makes an effective team
- Understood the principles of team development and team dynamics
- Developed the criteria for what effective team-working looks like for you
- Had the opportunity to assess your team against these criteria
- Undertaken a charitable fundraising or Social Action project as a team
- Strengthened the relationships within your team and your team as a whole