Duration: 1 – 2 days (dependent on modules required)
A Passenger Assistant plays a key role.
The workshop develops an understanding of the needs of and potential barriers faced by disabled people and equips delegates with the skills they need to identify, develop, audit and record barrier-free routes.
By the end of the workshop you will have:
- A greater understanding of accessibility in the U.K.
- A greater understanding of the barriers faced by disabled people
- Experienced some of these barriers for yourself
- Learned practical tips as to how these may be overcome
- The expertise to identify, develop, audit and record barrier-free, routes.