Train The Trainer programme
Venue: Award-winning, four-star hotel in the heart of the Peak District National Park
Date: 18th – 21st September, 2018
To create an ‘in-house’ accessibility resource for your organisation who:
• Understands the barriers faced by visitors with access needs and knows how to help overcome them.
This includes visitors with: hearing impairment, vision impairment, mobility impairment, autism, learning difficulties and dementia.
• Is able to train your staff ‘in-house’ on providing Access For All
• Knows how to carry out a simple accessibility audit of your site
• Can create an on-line Accessibility Guide for your venue
• Knows how to market the accessibility of your venue locally and nationally
• Is a confident, in-house resource for your staff on providing a warm and inclusive welcome for all
3 nights’ accommodation, full English breakfast, lunch, 3 course evening meal and refreshments at the award-winning East Lodge Hotel in Rowsley, Derbyshire
• Training resources and all the materials you need to deliver Access For All training in-house
• An Access For All UK ‘Access Box’ to get you started with improving the accessibility of your venue straight away!
• Two expert trainers for the full programme
• Tour of Chatsworth House
• Sensory Brewery Tour
• Sensory ‘chocolate themed’ meal
• Membership of the National Network of Accessibility Champions
Get in touch:
To book your place or to find out more…
Gillian T: 07876 592415 or Jane T: 07775 639789